Rosie the Riveter
The Best and Most Beautiful Things
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Mr. Holmes, Miramax
To Be Or Not To Be
Care Bears and Cousins
Halo: The Fall of Reach,
Mac and Devin Go To High School
Mind Game, The Unquiet Journey of Chamique Holdsclaw
All Roads Lead to Rome
Theo Who Lived
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Everfree
Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tail
Barbie Fairytopia Mermaidia
Monster High – Frights, Action, Camera
Monster High – 13 Wishes
Monster High – Ghouls Rule
Yoo Hoo To The Rescue
What Dreams May Come
Capturing The Flag
You and Me
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
The Legend of Cocaine Island
The Princess Bride
Die Hard 2
Barney’s Great Adventure
Far and Away
Now You See Me
A Dangerous Method
ABC – Astronaut Wives’ Club, one season
ABC – Blackish – Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4
ABC – F is For Family – 4 episodes
ABC – The Middle – season 7
ABC – Modern Family – seasons 7, 8, 9
ABC – Secrets and Lies
ABC – Guilt
ABC = $100,000 Pyramid
ABC – The Great Christmas Light Fight
NETFLIX – Grace and Frankie – Seasons 3 – 6
NETFLIX – Beat Bugs
NETFLIX – Masha and the Bear
HGTV – Beachfront Bargain Hunt
CANADA – The Simpsons – Canadian company
DISCOVERY – Guardians of the Glades
DISCOVERY – Homestead Rescue
DISCOVERY – Fast N Loud
DISCOVERY – All on the Line
DISCOVERY – Homestead Rescue
DISCOVERY – Dino Hunters
DISCOVERY – Outback Lockdown
DISCOVERY – 100 Days Wild
DISCOVERY – $100,000 Pyramid
DISCOVERY – Battlebots
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Bonnie Barlow
PHONE (CELL): 720-440-3893.
BIO: As an Audio Description Specialist, I have been describing plays and other forms of entertainment for the blind for the past 30 years. I have personally described over 250 plays including Broadway touring company productions. I have also described rodeos, the ballet, contemporary dance, opera and acrobatic performances. Travel to other cities to describe plays at their venues, such as the play: Hamilton, An American Musical at the Eccles Theater in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have written descriptive tours for art museums, including the Denver Art Museum. I provide description of conferences, such as the annual No Barriers Summit.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE
- Perform live description, on location, of entertainment including plays, concerts, and other live events. Also provide remote description of events as circumstances require.
- Write description and narrate way-finding for art experiences, tours and museums.
- Provide ADA-compliant description/narration for government, corporate and educational videos.
- Write description for major films, television/cable broadcasts, and online streaming providers, e.g. Netflix, iTunes and Amazon.
- Provide description/narration for children’s picture books presented via videos and audiobook formats and platforms (Audible, Described and Captioned Media Programming, etc.)
- Provide extemporaneous live and remote description for opening/closing ceremonies and entertainment for professional conferences, seminars, meetings, committees and panels. Provide description/narration for presenter videos–script and/or narration/and or voice-over and mixing of final format.
- Provide consulting/ support for entertainment venues, video and film producers.
- Provide personalized assistance to visually impaired individuals in employment training and other unique specific needs.
- Conduct audio description training for individuals/groups locally and online